Identifying the best web hosting services
Bluehost and InMotion are unequivocally two of the most popular and reliable web hosting providers out there and for obvious reasons. It is always difficult to pick a clear winner from the two as their appeal level varies with customer to customer. Each of them offers a unique set of advantages and is therefore pristine to a certain group of users. In this article, we will discuss the advantages and shortcoming of both these providers so that our valuable readers can make an informed decision as to which one of these can provide you the best web hosting experience.
At the outset, InMotion targets VPS and Dedicated servers and on the other hand BlueHost concerns itself more with cheap shared hosting servers. Main advantage of Bluehost is that they provide bluehost discount coupons which bring hosting price down to just $3.49 per month for shared hosting. Both these targets have seen a phenomenal rise in popularity over the years for different reasons. But these web hosting service providers do have other features too that can appeal to the opposite audience.
InMotion and BlueHost web hosting service
BlueHost is what you need if you are looking for a highly customizable, cheap, shared host that allows you to host multiple website. On the other hand, InMotion offers less in terms of customization, but its fine tuned for optimum performance and hence works like magic on business websites. You can host multiple websites but this is restricted by the hosting plan you choose.
Customer support is one area where both these services excel. It is really hard to pick a winner here because both their support is fast, reliable and resourceful.
Advantages of choosing BlueHost
- Well established company with more than two decades of operational history
- Offers unlimited bandwidth, storage and email accounts
- Comes with free add-ons like SEO tools, Yellow pages listing etc
- Offers financial freedom in which you can free from a large number of attractive hosting plans
- No financial risk involved as they offer a full money back guarantee anytime
- Optimized resource protection solution that protects you from other users sharing the same host
- SimpleScripts allows fast and hassle free one-click installation
- Excellent support for WordPress blogs
- Users can also upgrade to VPS and Dedicated servers
Advantages of choosing InMotion
- A+ BBB rating with more than a decade of experience
- Uses cPanel hosting interface like BlueHost and offers dedicated servers
- You can avail money back offer any time in three months compared to 30 days offered by BlueHost
- Comes with a wide range of free add-ons like
- Solid State Drives or SSDs
- SSH and suPHP
- PHP, Ruby, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python
- Max Speed Zones that allow faster content delivery
- Easy Google Apps integration
- Free data backups
- Auto installer application
- Highly rated technical support available through phone, chat and email
- Supports WordPress, Joomla and PrestaShop
From the above comparison, it is quite obvious that both BlueHost and InMotion have their unique set of specialties and features that might cater to your specific requirements. Feel free to check Hosting Reviews on EasyWayToHosting Blog.